Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quit Smoking: Avoid my triggers?



I put on my first nicotine patch on Friday and they really do help! I AM still smoking even though the directions say not to, but I'm not smoking nearly as much. I'm finding it much easier to just say no! :)

I do have a concern though for the weeks to come. The literature for the patches give tips on quitting. The first tip is that you have to be motivated to quit - got that, no problem.

The second tip is to avoid your triggers. This could be a problem. I don't know about the other smokers out there, but for me life is my trigger. For me to avoid my triggers, these are the things I'm going to need to avoid:

Waking up
Eating
Driving
Riding
Whiny kids
Screaming kids

Umm, this is gonna be tricky.

1 comment:

  1. When i discovered a bothersome tag heuer replica sale corporation (Obscenitease. com) this morning of which crammed everyone having disgrace in addition to dismay above the talk about one's way of life. Even so, fake rolex for sale likewise allows everyone trust much more even as view the time on the Jesus getting close. Though just about everyone has viewed this immorality of which extends uncontrolled from the activity group, at this time there is some sort of adjust in other way of life. breitling replica sale isn't a for a longer time attacked, can When i claim, pleasantly or maybe quietly. This marketing and advertising connected with unpleasant is not veiled in new music. Purchasing connected with backward covering up usually are in excess of. At this point the item is socially tolerable to help fake rolex submariner watches a primary in addition to blatant episode when this prices of which manufactured North america sturdy from the start. The web based outfits corporation delivers the shoppers Tailored peel offs, keys, hoodies, in addition to stripper apparel together with rado replica in addition to water tank best.

    ReplyDelete