Monday, January 28, 2013

Ever Wonder Why Some People Have it All?

I was looking through ShareASale for the latest deals and coupons and ran upon a new site in their database. Its very intriguing to say the least. They sell pheromone perfumes for men and women. 
The site is Love Scent Inc.

Pheromones Attract at Love-Scent.com

I do, of course, know that pheromones are naturally created in the human body. I know that every human and animal gives off pheromones and that these pheromones affect others of the same species in different ways. What I did NOT know is that, evidently, science can reproduce these pheromones and this company produces them in the form of perfume and sells them:

Get an Edge with Pheromones

  • Pheromones can attract that special someone.
  • Pheromones can give you an extra edge in business affairs.
  • Human Pheromones can give you confidence in all your endeavors.
They sell colognes, perfumes, essential oils, and herbs.
The prices seem pretty reasonable and they have a 100% money back guarantee, including standard shipping. I really don't see how you can go wrong here. I'm going to see about getting some samples and I'll let you know how they work. You should go check them out yourself and let me know what you think. 


Pheromone Samples at Love-Scent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment