Saturday, April 27, 2013

Blue Steel Enchantment Ring and Shooting Star Earrings Review





Blue Steel jewelry is edgy, industrial, and sophisticated all in one. You can dress the part at a formal event, rock concert, or when riding around with your buddies on a Sunday afternoon.We think you will find that perfect piece that strikes you, puts the lump in your throat, and a smile on your face. All of our products are made with the finest 316l stainless steel and our customers find themselves proudly wearing our jewelry for years and years.
I first heard about Blue Steel Jewelry from a another blog that I follow and after taking a look around their site, I knew that I had to have some of their pieces for myself. After contacting Blue Steel, they generously allowed me to choose the following two pieces in order to facilitate my review.



Blue Steel's Enchantment Ring is a beautiful piece of work made with surgical grade stainless steel, it is 100% Hypo-Allergenic and just as beautiful in person as displayed on their site. The main stone is a 6mm CZ and the side stones are 4mm CZ.



I chose the Shooting Star Earrings because of all the earrings in my jewelry box I didn't have a single set of studs. These turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. These 316L surgical stainless steel earrings offer your choice of black or clear CZ stones in three different sizes. I chose the clear 4mm stones which were the smallest they offer.

I am more than pleased with both of these items. They arrived quickly and both are just as described on their website. I received a tracking number in order to track my jewelry before it got here and the customer service has been excellent in all respects. If you're looking for great quality jewelry then Blue Steel is definitely the way to go.

Stay tuned for a giveaway courtesy of Blue Steel!







No comments:

Post a Comment