I was recently given the opportunity to review the Oransi Air Purifier for Refrigerator in exchange for an honest review.
This product is really perfect for those (like me) who are trying their best to eat more healthy and naturally. You probably already know that buying organic vegetables are better for you and the environment. But did you also know that they tend to go bad quicker?
Its because they are not sprayed with so many chemicals to keep them from turning, which makes them better for you but can be much harder on your wallet, especially if they go bad.
The Oransi Ionic Air Purifier not only helps to eliminate odors and bacteria from the fridge, it can also extend the life of your produce!
Here are a few specifics on it:
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
And here are my thoughts on it:
First of all, I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the product. Its really compact and lightweight and fits very easily inside my fridge.
Despite its small size, this purifier seems to be pretty powerful, I noticed the difference in my fridge within just a few hours. Its quiet too, you can't really tell that its even running.
My favorite part, as I mentioned above is its ability to extend the life of my produce. It also replaces the boxes of baking soda that I usually stick in there so I have recycled that for carpet freshener (adding a few essential oils).
The only cost after the initial investment seems to be in battery replacement (I use rechargeables), there are no filters to replace.
Overall, I am very pleased with the Oransi Air Purifier. Its lightweight, powerful, attractive, easy to use, and saves me money.
Connect and Buy
You can buy the Oransi Air Purifier at the Oransi website.